At Ceuta International, our expert knowledge of global markets allows us to successfully manage our clients’ brands in any regions internationally.
Whether we’re supporting small challenger brands get their share of the market or helping well-established brands fast track their international growth; whether we’re reviving a heritage brand or launching a new product to market, we have the knowledge, team and network to create powerful solutions to transform the performance of your business globally.
Central Management Model
Our Central Management Model clearly outlines the relationship between the brand owner, Ceuta International and our International Alliance, making roles and responsibilities clear so that together we deliver increased market share and return on investment for your brands.
A proven model that delivers results for our clients
How We Work
A dedicated business team will work jointly with you to lead your brand to success, taking responsibility for your brand’s identity, sales, marketing, and distribution in international markets. We appoint a dedicated client commercial / marketing manager to your business who will:
We appoint a dedicated client commercial / marketing manager to your business who will:
Be your daily point of contact at Ceuta
- Manage forecasting, order processing, logistics and delivery
- Utilise our full back office and customer services support
Centrally negotiate contracts
- Handle invoicing and cash collection as required
- Arrange language translations for all packaging components
Manage your Alliance Partner relationships
- Build 3-year business plans with each Alliance Partner
- Deliver strategic brand positioning and KPIs
Provide consistent templates and reporting by market
- Hold monthly meetings to review, plan and maximise opportunities
- Use Critical Path Analysis (CPA) methodology to keep projects on track
Our 5-step Process
We will bring new speed, agility and cost efficiency to the management and growth of your brand internationally, using our 5-step process. We take care of the details and continuity, required to deliver a comprehensive and effective brand management plan, by our team of highly skilled brand building specialists.
Joint Analysis and Understanding
- Contract / define key objectives
- Commercial parameters
- Understand strategies
- Build information library
- Category and Shopper Insight from Bridgethorne
- Brand benefit
- Business planning document
- Present opportunity / market visit
- Evaluate challenge and review
- Contract completion
- Logistics / regulatory / translation
- Retail interface
- Implement marketing plan
- Product Training
- Day to day role of the partner
- Day to day role of the client manager
Performance, Review and Evaluation
- Monthly review meetings
- Client evaluation
Get in touch to find out how we can help your brand grow globally.
41 Richmond Hill, Bournemouth, BH2 6HS, UK
0344 243 6661
+44 1202 780 558
By submitting this form you agree for Ceuta Group to process your personal data in order to respond to your query and contact you. For information on how we handle your data please read our Privacy Statement.